The benefits of a wood burning stove
- Wood-burning stoves are cheap to run and require minimal maintenance, eco-logs, wood pellets, scrap wood or paper bricks can be used to cut fuel costs.
- Installing a stove will give you around 5 times the heat output of an open fire and will stop draughts and energy loss through the existing chimney.
- Burning wood is a sustainable, carbon-neutral source of heat. Wood as a fuel has a positive impact on the environment, more details can be found here.
- A low-cost alternative or supplement to gas, electric or oil-fired heating. Used correctly you will see savings on your fuels bills.
- An alternative source of heat for your home independent of national energy supplies.
- With the right fuel stoves can be kept alight 24hrs a day.
- Wood-burning and muti fuel stoves are easy to use and, with the latest clean burn systems, have minimal smoke emissions and produce low volumes of ash. Perfect for use in smokeless zones.
- Stoves that burn with the highest efficiencies provide the most attractive visual flame effects whilst having the cleanest stove windows and flues.
We recommend these quality wood burning stove suppliers.